Luxman DA – 150
Luxman DA-150 kombinacija je vrhunskog pojačala za slušalice i DAC pretvarača. Novi model za 2017 godinu. DAC čita sve danas prisutne datoteke , DSD i 32 bitne hi-res.
DAC chip has adopted a 32bit corresponding TI Corp. PCM1795 (up-converted by the internal to 352.8k / 384kHz / 32bit). USB input, and the PCM data of up to 192kHz / 32bit, DSD data (2.82M, 5.64MHz) in, S / PDIF input, now supports PCM signals up to 192kHz / 24bit. In addition, in order to connect the digital output of the CD player and AV equipment, prepare the addition to rich digital input of the USB (one coaxial line, light 2 systems). PCM is 32bit digital filter, DSD is possible to select your favorite tone from each of the two types by the analog FIR filter. ★ analog circuit ◆ the electronic control attenuator LECUA, equipped with all six circuit independent of the headphone and line output, was waste thoroughly the level deviation at the time of a small volume. Line output is fixed to both the balanced / unbalanced (FIX) / variable (VARIABLE) can be selected, at the time of variable output is possible system up that was directly connected to the power amplifier or active speakers. Headphone output, newly adds a discrete buffer circuit, significantly increases the driving force. In addition sensitivity switching has also been prepared. Furthermore, so as not to generate a sound quality change during the simultaneous use of the output, mounting a separate buffer circuit for all strains. In addition, we have also one system provides analog input. Power supply unit is due to large-sized transformer and each circuit independent regulator + large capacity block capacitor, it has built a high inertia (high inertia) power supply environment. ※ digital filter, switching of the output phase and headphone sensitivity can only be operated by remote control. ※ LUXMAN Audio Player (Windows 10 / Mac OS X v10.11 support), and Windows for driver software, please download and use free of charge from our website.
- Digital Input: USB1 system, COAX1 system, OPT2 system / digital output: COAX1 system, OPT1 system / analog output: unbalanced 1 system, balance 1 system, headphone 1 system / line output voltage / impedance imbalance: 2.5V / 300Ω, balance: 2.5V / 600Ω / headphone output: 130mW + 130mW (600Ω) / 400mW + 400mW (32Ω) / 200mW + 200mW (16Ω)
- Frequency characteristic: 2Hz ~ 50kHz (+0, -3.0dB) / total harmonic distortion rate: 0.001% / S / N ratio (IHF-A): 118dB
- Power supply voltage: AC230V / power consumption: 19W
- Dimensions: 364 (width) × 81 (height) × 279 (depth) mm / depth front knob 14mm, rear terminal, including the 8mm / weight: 5.4kg
- Accessories: Remote control (RD-24) / power cable