Accuphase E – 650
Nakon pet godina u proizvodnji, model E-600 je umirovljen. Novi E-650, izuzetno unaprijeđen predstavljen je na Tokyo show izložbi. Prodaja u Europi započinje u siječnju 2018.
Aiming for the even higher performance level set by separate type amplifiers, the E-600 makes full use of the sophisticated design technology accumulated by Accuphase over the years. Featuring a further refined AAVA type volume control, latest circuit topology, and parts and materials of the highest grade, the E-600 is the non-plus-ultra integrated amplifier imbued with the spirit of the 40th anniversary commemorative models.
AAVA (Accuphase Analog Vari-gain Amplifier) volume control in the E-600 employs the same high-rigidity volume sensor, extruded from a solid aluminum block and featuring an ultra-massive brass shaft, originally developed for the models C-2820/C-2420. Operating the knob provides an utterly smooth operation feel. Paired with a drastic improvement in S/N ratio through low impedance circuit design, the E-600 takes both performance and build quality to a new level.
The power amplifier block is configured with the latest instrumentation amplifier topology, which enables fully balanced signal transmission throughout. Together with MCS+ and the current feedback amplification principle, this makes for even better electrical characteristics.
- Revolutionary AAVA volume control
- Output stage with triple parallel push-pull power MOS-FETs
- Instrumentation amplifier principle for power amplifier input stage allows fully balanced signal transmission, complemented by MCS+ topology and current feedback amplification circuitry
- Logic-control relays for shortest signal paths
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency transformer and large filtering capacitors
- POWER IN button allows separate use of preamplifier and power amplifier sections
- Numeric indication of volume level
Continuous average output power: 120 W/ch (2 ohms), 60 W/ch (4 ohms), 30 W/ch (8 ohms)
Frequency response (1 W output): 2 Hz – 150 kHz +0 -3,0 dB
Damping factor: 500 (EIA 8 ohm, 50 Hz)
Input sensitivity: 0,05 mV (DISC MC), 0,98 mV (DISC MM), 77,7 mV (HIGH LEVEL), 0,617 V (POWER IN)
Meter operation/illumination switch
EXT PRE switch
Two sets of speaker outputs
Maximum dimensions: 465 (W) x 191 (H) x 426 (D) mm
Mass: 24,0 kg